We have really missed teaching Pilates in the studio and although the zoom classes have been a great way to get a little Pilates practice in, and we have enjoyed seeing some of your lovely faces, it has not been the same as being face to face in the studio with you guys. We have also received feedback from many of you that you too are missing the studio classes, so with that in mind, we have been working hard on how we can get back to it!
Tuesday (taught by Hollie)
// 7 - 8am Men's Class
// 8.30 - 9.30am Core Class
Wednesday (taught by Sophie)
// 10.15 - 11.15am Gentle/beginner
Classes are limited to a maximum of 4 people per class due to the social distancing guidelines and the size of our studio. We will only offer a PAYG option and will not be offering a course at this moment in time in case guidelines change and we are forced to stop. Cash or card payment can be made on the day, but ideally, we ask you to book using the online booking system and paying online at least 24 hours before the class. If you book in advance but need to cancel then please do let us know at least 24 hours before your class, so we can offer your place to someone else and we can refund your payment or carry this over to another week.
Classes will be at the new price of £12.50 per person, per class. The increase is due to the limited numbers allowed in class and extra cleaning time required by us. Class places will be on a first come first served basis using the online booking system and we are willing to add more classes to the timetable if we have a waiting list for the current timetable - we would love to see as many of you as possible!
We will still be offering our online classes via Zoom and access to online recordings alongside the studio timetable for those that cannot make the studio classes or prefer to not come to the studio. Please access the Project Livelong page for more details on this. projectlivelong.com
Studio class guidelines:
Inevitably, things will be a little different in the studio to what you have been used to and we ask that everyone please follow these steps in order to keep you and others safe and to make for the smooth running of the classes. We promise the actual class will be fun despite these formalities!!
- Please wait in your car until the class is due to start instead of waiting by or in the studio. Your instructor will come out and greet you when it is time to come in.
- Your temperature will be taken on entry to the studio and anyone with a temperature above 38 degrees will not be allowed to join the class - sorry! :( and we ask that anyone with any symptoms please stay at home and not come to class, you are welcome to join the Zoom classes instead.
- We are encouraging everyone to bring their own equipment to use in class or for a 1:1 session. Basic equipment will be a mat and a small head cushion or folded towel, but if you are able to have a band, softball, spikey ball (a pair of) and a block this would be great! We are able to order equipment for you at a good price so please let Sophie know if you would like to order anything. We do have equipment for anyone that does not wish to purchase their own.
- When you enter the studio there will be spaces marked out on the floor for you to put your mat in. We ask that everyone kindly stays in their allocated spot.
- The studio floor and touchpoints will be thoroughly cleaned between each class and although we absolutely love sticking around for a chat afterwards, unfortunately, we won't be able to as we have to get on with cleaning before the next class arrives. Therefore please head out straight after your class and any catch-ups are welcome to be held in the car park outside...at a safe distance of course! 😊
Any questions then please do get in touch [email protected]. We are so excited to get back to teaching you guys in the studio again and hope that we can for as long as possible.
See you on the mats soon!
Hollie and Sophie x