Firstly, a big thank you for your support throughout the lockdown weeks. It has been so amazing to see so many of you supporting our virtual offerings and our online efforts. These will continue and be a big part of our clinic offering moving forward, as we hope that we can continue to support you and deliver greater value beyond our clinic rooms.
An overview of our new protocol
We are opening up appointment slots throughout June; things will be a little different to ensure your safety and that of our team.
- Our clinic will have strict session open times, 8am-1pm and 2pm-7pm Monday to Friday. We will be open alternate Saturdays 8-12pm.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow for cleaning and ventilation of the building, we will be keeping a minimum of 15 minutes between room usage and appointments.
- We will try to limit the amount of time you spend in our building and communal areas.
- Our team will be in full PPE and we ask that you bring your own mask (or purchase one from us) to attend your appointment.
- We will aim to keep our building ventilated at all times, which will mean doors and windows will likely be open. This may mean our environment is a little cooler than normal, but we hope you will be understanding for your safety.
To help us keep our clinic operations as safe as possible we ask that you respect the following requests to attend an appointment:
- Cancel your appointment if you feel unwell, have a temperature or persistent cough, or have been in contact with someone suspected of having, or showing any symptoms of Covid-19, in the last 7 days.
- If you have been advised to stay “shielded” (due to underlying health issues) we cannot see you in clinic, but can arrange a remote / telephone appointment for you.
- Limit the number of items you bring into clinic with you.
How will your appointment experience work?
- We will ask you to park in one of our allocated parking spaces, in front of our clinic windows within the horseshoe of our building, and to wait in your car.
- Your practitioner will meet you at your car and take you temperature with an infrared thermometer. You will be asked if you have any symptoms or have come into contact with anyone who displayed Covid19 symptoms within the last 7 days.
- Your practitioner will take you to your appointment clinic room and you will be asked to sanitise your hands-on entry to our clinic. Our clinic rooms will have less soft furnishings to allow for easy and effective cleaning between patients.
- Your practitioner will book any further appointments you require before leaving the clinic room. Our front office team will take your payment; we will no longer be taking cash and we ask that you use contactless payment. When you book online you can pay for your appointment on booking to minimise contact and time needed in clinic.
Online and telephone consults
If you have any concerns as to risks of infection outweighing your need for a face to face consultation, please let us know and we can organise a remote/telephone appointment instead. We will continue to operate remote consults as part of our clinic offering moving forwards. We have seen some great results during lockdown with early prevention steps being taken by patients following virtual consults, so they have been and will continue to be a valuable offering in promoting your wellness with prevention rather than cure.
You can book and view available appointments above via the BOOK NOW button.
If you have any questions please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01473 652509